- 10hp is fine 25hp is overkill so my 30hp is just right!
- I need to stiffen the bottom, gonna add a 1"x4" keelson (remember I changed the interior...If I where to build another I would do a 3/4" bottom panel)
- Didn't add the chine strakes ...so far see no reason too?
- Everyone says how unstable this design is...BS! I have no problem walking around on the forward casting platform. There is a feeling of initial instability but the form stability is amazing as you move outboard.
- Great design! Easy build! You'll end up with a very practical boat!
Friday, August 24, 2012
One in the water..."Shellfish Bastard" getting painted...
Well I finally got back on it and got over the sanding and faring hurdle...I think you can build a Diablo in a few days but it takes me months to get the motivation to pick up a piece of sandpaper!